Deterrents, preventions, eradications and exterminations all covered with GCB Falconry & Pest Solutions
Pest control is not always about eradicating pests. Many situations can be resolved with deterrents and education.
Protected species management required careful and professional assessment. With our ecology knowledge, GCB Falconry and Pest Solutions will find a legal solution to achieve the end goal.
To date we have experince in the following:
- Ground nesting birds mitigation such as skylarks prventing building works from commencing
- Badger management
- Bat management
- Great crested newts management
- Dormouse management
- Birds (including cirl bunting in parts of Devon and Cornwall)
- We abide by relevant Regulations and Government Acts at all times
Seagulls, Pigeons and Crows
We have many solutions in our toolbox to deter, prevent and mitigate pest birds species whether it be seagull colonies nesting spreading disease or pigeons causing havoc in the workplace.
We can battle nature with nature:
- creating territories with our birds of prey
- installing netting, spikes and other prevention methods such as lasers, gels and shocks
- fully insured for shooting where safe and legal
- We always abide with current legislation and guidelines
From monitoring to fumigation, we look to treat and prevent future infestations.
We specialise in the following:
- wasp nest removal and wasp control
- Hornet control
- Honey Bee relocation
- Flea control
- Ant control
- Carpet beetles
- Grain beetles
- Biscuit Beetle
- Death Watch beetle
- Furniture Beetle
- Ground beetle
- Larder beetle
- Longhorn beetle
- Plaster beetle
- Spider beetle
- Bed Bugs.
- Woodworm and wood boreing insects
- Insect prevention and monitoring
Solutions in all environments, domestic and commercial for all rodent control utilising live trapping, lethal trapping, rodenticide baiting, exclusion work, future and current proofing, impact rat control with trained dogs for sites such as food waste storage
We specialise in the following:
- Red squirrel (protected)
- Grey squirrel
- Eurasian beaver (protected)
- Hazel dormouse (protected)
- Edible dormouse (protected)
- Bank vole (protected)
- Skomer vole (protected)
- Field vole (protected)
- Common vole (protected)
- Guernsey vole (protected)
- Orkney vole (protected)
- Water vole (protected)
- Harvest mouse (protected)
- Wood mouse
- Yellow-necked mouse
- House mouse
- Brown rat
- Black rat
We mainly perform these services at sports grounds, ornamental gardens, farms utlising our technician skills to keep your mole population under control
Moles work on a 4 hour on/4 hour off basis and 40 mole hills can be just one mole! This is due to their territorial nature. They also breed in and around early Spring.
Did you know that land owners are obliged to abide by the Pests Acts 1954. An Act to make further provision with respect to the destruction and control of rabbits.
We have many methods to ensure you are compliant:
- Night and day shooting
- Impact control with trained dogs
- Ferreting with nets
- Trapping both live and lethal
- Multi-catch trapping
We specialise in the following, both protected and vermin. Always abiding by current legislation:
- Wildcat – Felis silvestris (N)
- Feral cat – Felis catus (F)
- Red fox – Vulpes vulpes (N)
- Badger – Meles meles (N)
- Otter – Lutra lutra (N)
- Pine marten – Martes martes (N)
- Stoat – Mustela erminea (N)
- Weasel – Mustela nivalis (N)
- Polecat – Mustela putorius (N)
- Feral ferret – Mustela furo (F)
- American mink – Neovison vison (I)
Deers and Boars
We specialise in the following, always abiding by current legislation:
- Wild boar – Sus scrofa (N)
- Red deer – Cervus elaphus (N)
- Sika deer – Cervus nippon (I)
- Fallow deer – Dama dama (I)
- Roe deer – Capreolus capreolus (N)
- Chinese water deer – Hydropotes inermis (I)
- Reeves’ muntjac deer – Muntiacus reevesi (I)
Proofing, netting, barriers and spikes
Installing netting and spikes to prevent unwanted pests, particularly pigeons and seagulls from roosting, perching and nesting on and in premises.
Our installers are well equipped and experienced to ensure installation is completed in a discreet and respectful manner.
Birds of prey
Bird control with Hawks and Falcons securing their territory at your site keeping pest bird species at bay!
We start building our terriority with an overloading period to establish our hawks and falcons as a resident threat and then aim to reduce visits yet maintain our terriroty effectively, always looking to recommend and advise other pest prevention services at all times.
Ideal for clearing out rabbit warrens.
We can utlise this control method in our armoury from September to March.
This is a highly effective method of control to reduce population and disrupt breeding before Spring.
Our ferrets are trained and are allowed to use their natural instinct in order to achieve the desired result.
Both live and lethal.
Trapping is very effective when carried out effectively in the correct and legal manner. Reducing the risk of harm to non target species.
Services we provide with trapping are internal and external:
- Live trapping
- Lethal trapping
- Ongoing trapping
- Always abiding by the Humane Trapping Standards Reglations 2019
Fully insured and experinced in day and night shooting of pests as an impact control method.
All of our shoots are surveyed and risk assesed prior to work being carried out.
Fully Trained Dogs
Our canine companions assist and complete many impact control jobs such as:
- Waste disposal sites for rats
- Rabbit control
- Bed bug detection
Our technicians are fully qualified to administer pesticides in order to control pests although we do prefer to be one of our last resorts.
Our technicians are fully qualified to administer rodenticides in order to control pests although we do prefer to be one of our last resorts.
Our technicians are fully qualified to administer other chemicals in order to control pests although we do prefer to be one of our last resorts.
Working Covid Safely
GCB are following the latest current UK government guidelines with regards to working Covid safely.
We are currently doing the following:
Wearing appropriate PPE on premises
Observing social distancing
Pre survey and pre treatment COVID questions to keep client and technician safe
Obiding by all current UK Government COVID guidelines
Get In Touch
Fill out the Contact form or Call
Like GCB Pest Solutions on Facebook
Like GCB Falconry on Facebook
Connect with Gino Belmonte on LinkedIn
Connect with GCB Falconry and Pest Solutions on Instagram
Connect with GCB Falconry on Instagram